2008年4月7日 星期一

Two-legged dog brings hope and inspires awe

This article is about a dog which only uses its legs to walk like a human. The dog’s action really gave a lesson to everyone and also gave me an inspiration. I like the sentence in the final of the article said by Aranovska ”you start thinking what does the dog thinking about it? I’m not sure. But I know that he’s happy to be alive” it make think about if a dog can’t run like a dog, he will try the way to walk like human. Why? Just because he wants to live. Even a dog can do this, why a human have a reason to give up something they want? So what I learned from that dog is keep working hard to casing what you want and always be optimistic for your life.

1 則留言:

Greg McCann 提到...

Great post about the 2-legged dog, Alec. This is exactly what I wanted. Good job!

Greg