2008年4月21日 星期一

Taiwan's passion for baseball has many roots


Although Wang comes from Tainan as the same I am, my favorite baseball team is Boston red sox. I watch their game almost every games. In my dormitory, you can often heard me yell because Many Ramirez just hit a home run or one of the red sox players do some outstanding. I stared watching sox’s games from 2004. that year they faced to Yankees to fight for the America league champion. The lost their first three games and won the last four games to get the championship. That the first time a team could lose the first three games and come back to win the championship in major league baseball history.

But I also watch the Chinese Taipei’s international games. According to the article, a blogger said” perhaps because they are young and ambitious, they don’t give up easily and keep on fighting until the end. That why I only watch the international games because I felt when the CBL players play in CBL, they play without passion. They only show their attitude on the international games.

沒有留言: