2008年5月15日 星期四

the trip to Yangmingshan National Park

Last Saturday I went to Yangmingshan National Park to watch I favorite animal snakes.
But every time I went there ,I always had bad mood when I go home.
Not because I didn’t see snake I saw many kinds of snakes but many snakes I saw was dead and was killed by car accident. I don’t know why they can ignore the little life and went through it.
Besides, many people saw snakes in the mountain or somewhere, they killed them just because their fear of snakes. If people could not change this concept, many species of snakes or other animals will disappear. The effect to environment will get much worse and in the end, it will spread to us.
So if we want to live an comfortable life, we have to star from this smallest step. After that, we can protect our environment and us ,included.

沒有留言: